So I didn't exactly accomplish everything I set out to do today but oh well, I guess its a good thing I do nothing with my life and have tons of spare time.
I ended up going to get gas, sitting in the gas station for 5 minutes then getting fed up and finally went inside and was asked if anyone was even working. I am an idiot and there was a man sitting in the little booth. I didn't see him, he didn't see me. And the stupid minimum wage toxic fuel breather made me pull up instead of walking his lard ass 8 feet to my car.
I picked up my dry cleaning and they still haven't been able to fix the dress on which I broke the strap adjuster thingies. Not happy. I just found a tank top that I kind of like but I'll give it to them to cut up so that they can fix this god forsaken dress.
I then got lost in Long Branch for a bit then found my way to the A&P where I picked up all my pie makings.
Three hours later I had 10 beautiful mini blackberry pies. I even had company at this point because Jacqueline dropped by. She is going to join Courtney & I on our adventure to the Carolina Cup this spring.
I never managed to run or do pilates today. Story of my life.
The Faja and I had dinner tonight. Mmmm Chinese. But question: who has a silver xterra and screamed "Graaaaaace" while we were walking down the sidewalk in Red Bank?
On my way home I picked up Courtney and we chatted while I cleaned up the pie mess. We dropped a pie of with Matt and I've been in bed on my computer since then.
I've only barely realized how soon this summer is coming to an end and it's freaking me out. I don't want to grow up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment