Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm Back!

The blog is back. I've gotten my computer back from CNS finally. I did a bunch of things and I have a bunch of things to do. I'm too lazy to write a complete story so a list will have to do.

DONE
A fabulous two part 3rd of July party with everyone, even some Drew friends
Celebrated the 4th at the beach, Molly was back for the day
Visited Megan's crackden
Saw Hairspray for Chris' birthday
Went sailing in Maryland with Kary
Walked home at 6 am in a bikini
Explored Asbury Park with Taryn
Saw Taryn and James leave for down under
Working at Pottery Barn only 2 days a week
Babysitting Kary's neighbors and realizing I should be at 2 year old

UPCOMING EVENTS
Back to school August 31st
Maybe working at the day care at school-yay no alumni house!
Going to 4 European countries in 5 days when I go visit Molly
Planning the Carolina Cup with Courtney
Spring Break Madrid with La? Yes, please

I am also vowing to post at least once a day. Right now I'm going to see what ingredients I need for the blackberry pies I'm going to make. (I picked 10 cups of blackberries yesterday.) Then I'm going to stop by Kathy's to take care of the cats, pick up my dry cleaning and shoes, hit up the Acme, go for a run, do some pilates, shower and bake! Tonight I have a dinner date with my dad and then after I'll probably still have to bake. I should probably clean my crackden of a room too. I can't see the floor. On that note, I'm off.

No comments: