Last night Taryn and I ended up going out for pizza, listening to Paper Planes by MIA at least a dozen times, quick stop at Andy K's, more pizza...Jacqueline came over a little later and we got all dolled up, picked up James and Andrew and headed to Max's. Jacqueline and I got shut out by Max and his brother in pong and had to sit under the table for a game. Everyone forgot we were there once time was up. I experienced my first keg stand. I guess practice will make perfect. Then we ordered Nelly's and I fell in love. We called a cab to go home and proceeded to wait/nap for the cab in Taryn's car. James was in the trunk. Taryn proceeded to tell the cab driver he was bad ass.
This morning the girls and I went to Sand's at the crack of dawn (I hate you Taryn) but not without our traditional Saturday morning 1/2 a pork roll, egg and cheese on a 7 grain roll. After acquiring a nice sunburn, not going in the pool or ocean, I headed out.
I am currently at home, sweating my ass off, with no plans for the evening.
Tomorrow is James' birthday partay at the USA vs. Argentina soccer game. We're taking a shuttle van up and tailgating of course. Let the games begin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm loving the blog so far! apparently, tho, i'm the only one. haha jk sweet life tho.. really congrats on the job. go for the sheets i like. buy me something cool. lets play.
Post a Comment