So a recap of my life since Monday:
Monday: Wasted my life until Gugz called me and I went to her house. We sat by the pool with Kylee for a bit. She left and was replaced with Tory and her friend from school. There is nothing more enjoyable than sitting poolside on a gorgeous day with your friends, an ice cream sundae and vodka. We made another liquor run and saw Kerry. We then went our separate ways to clean up. In that time it managed to rain AGAIN. Our bonfire at some random house was rained out and we relocated to Tory's for the night. I am now in love with Salt Creek take out, Salt Creek garlic fries and Mini Coopers. I am also considering living in LA next summer. Is there a PB kids in LA? I'm going to look that up-Yes! and it's even in a place called the Grove. Whooo job next summer in LA.
Tuesday: I'm almost certain all I did was clean my room. But I effing love those Mr.Clean Magic Erasers. Magical.... I had Chinese with my dad for dinner where as usual he brought up everything I've ever done wrong for the 1000th time.
Wednesday: FIRST DAY OF WORK. Can you believe it? We had to unload and unpack boxes of supplies.
Okay I'm tired and bored and have work at 7:30 am. Bed time. Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment