Monday, June 16, 2008

The more I write, the more I realize how unproductive I am

So after waking up freakishly early on Saturday and being ready to go to the beach club since 9 am, I had to wait around for four more hours for my high maintenance mother. We grabbed lunch at the godforsaken snack bar. I spent the rest of the afternoon reading Martha Stewart Living hahaha. DJ & Christy were there too. I went to Ship Ahoy to see Jacqueline and Kellyann for a bit.

That night I made dinner. Probably the most intense dinner of my life. Prosciutto wrapped scallops, followed by lobster with a side of corn on the cob and breadcrumb and gruyere stuffed tomatoes. The tomatoes were amazing. I'll probably make those once a week from now on. Here's the recipe.


Gugz wanted to have a pool party but the torrential downpour put a hold on that. We ended up hanging out in the upstairs den, without power.

I woke up Sunday, still drunk, in a twin bed with Kellyann, about a foot from an empty bed and empty couch. What can I say?

Sunday I basically tried to sober up all day and it didn't work out to well. I didn't really do anything at all. Whoops, waste of life.

Today I woke up at noon, made lunch, made plans with Gugz and am currently waiting for her to give me a call. Until then, I''ll post some more interesting stuff.

No comments: